Ms Claire FennellBack
Strategic & Accreditation Data Analyst
Claire joined CUBS as Strategic & Accreditation Data Analyst in November 2019. Prior to this, she worked as Senior Instructional Designer in the Office of the VP for Learning and Teaching. Claire’s role as a Senior Instructional Designer included working collaboratively with staff in order to plan, develop, manage and deliver online/blended programmes. While there, she developed a number of support resources for staff in the area of Technology Enhanced Learning and was also the lead organiser and trainer for a number training initiatives including the popular Byte-Size sessions and the university wide Canvas Training programme which trained over 1000 UCC staff. Before working as a Senior Instructional Designer, Claire held an IT project management role in State Street, a multinational fund administrator and also worked in a number of short term posts in Higher Education in UCC, Brunel University and Imperial College London.
- MSc Learning Technologies, University of London (2014)
- MSc Management Information and Managerial Accounting Systems, UCC (2006)
- Higher Diploma in Business Information Systems (2003)
- Higher Diploma in Education (2001)
- BA European Studies & French (2000)