A leading international centre of excellence for research in sustainable business
OUR STRATEGY: Our research strategy underlines our commitment to research excellence by calling out high impact publications, international journals, funded research, collaboration, and research that enhances business, policy and society. It also states our determination to promote gender diversity and to support researchers across all levels.
OUR VISION: To be a leading international centre of excellence for research in sustainable business, producing high quality research contributing to the development of society, policy and business.
1. Engaging all academic staff and researchers in high impact publishing – increased targeting of research for publication in internationally recognised high impact journals, academic presses and citations
2. Enhance the School’s research excellence, especially via prestigious funded research grants
3. Development of high-impact disciplinary and inter-disciplinary research collaborations and clusters within and across the School and internationally, investing in existing and new emerging areas where we have the potential to lead
4. Nurture the next generation of research leaders in the School
5. Focus on innovation to deliver economic, societal, educational and entrepreneurial impact
6. Promote gender equality and diversity to support the research careers of all staff
7. Ensuring highest standards of research integrity
Cork University Business School is one of the two largest business schools in Ireland with the largest amount of research income. It includes a number of centres of excellence which are actively contributing to the economic and social well-being of the country and the developing world.Research Centres Latest News
There are currently various postgraduate research programmes at CUBS, offered on either a full-time or part-time basis, with some incorporating structured training. They provide students with an opportunity to undertake advanced research on a particular aspect of business.Our programmes PhD Funding