Purpose: To support up to four students participating in the MSc in Co-operatives, Agri-Food and Sustainable Development and/or the MSc in Management and Marketing.
Value: €12,500 per successful applicant. Successful applicants must complete the placement element of the MSc programme with the FDC Group.
Criteria: To be considered for a competitive Scholarship, the following criteria must first be met:
- Students must secure a minimum Second Class Honours Grade 1 in an approved primary degree or equivalent.
- Students must have applied for one of the two applicable programmes via the Postgraduate Applications System (PAC), have received an offer and have accepted a place on either programme to qualify to apply for the Scholarship.
This Scholarship is open to all EU students.
Applications: Applications for the Scholarship must include name, contact details and qualifications with graduating institution(s).
Applications for the Scholarship must be submitted directly to the Programme Directors.
Applications must include a short personal statement in response to the following (max 500 words per question):
- Identify an important issue facing Rural Ireland at present and propose a concise strategy to address this issue.
- Outline in what way you could contribute to the development of Rural Ireland given the challenges identified in question 1 above.
- Finally, outline
- Your reason for applying and academic background.
- Your previous achievements (academic or other notable achievements).
- Your future career ambitions.
Applicants must name at least two referees – one academic and one professional.
Closing date for applications
Friday, 24th August 2018
For full details of this scholarship and application form, click here
University College Cork with State Street Corporation and Zhejiang University invite applications for this unique, industry-focused career-defining postgraduate research experience in the State Street Advanced Technology Centre (ATC) in Cork University Business School.
We are currently accepting applications for a September 2018 start on the MSc by Research in Fintech programme and will have 20 fully funded research positions available. Click here for full details