Mr Ronan O'FarrellBack
Ronan is a lecturer in the Cork University business School, Department of Food Business and Development, in UCC since 2005. Ronan Co- Directs the MSc in Food Business and Innovation in the department and works as part of the organising team for the annual HEA Summer School in Entrepreneurship in the University. The main areas of research interest include, NPD ideation and its impact on successful entrepreneurship and innovation in food firms. His teaching areas of interest include: Food Marketing, Consumer behaviour, Entrepreneurship, Enterprise management and development, NPD and Food Innovation. Ronan worked in Industry for over 20 years mentoring start up food enterprises through the early stages of their development and developing business strategies for more established food enterprises.
- 16/08/2021 - Investigation into sample of SME food firms responses to the market shocks presented by COVID 19 and BREXIT., UCC
- 17/08/2020 - An investigation into the innovation strategies of food firms in Ireland and the strategies employed in Innovation ideation processes., UCC
- 2018 - Strategic Food Marketing, University College Cork, MSc Food Business and Innovation
- 2017 - Consumer Behaviour in Food Markets, University College Cork, BComm (Hons) Commerce
- 2005 - FE1806 / FE1807 -Diploma Food Science - Diploma Speciality Food Production, University College Cork