Are you considering a career in business, even though your primary degree may not be business related?
The MSc Management and Marketing is a one-year, full-time, taught Masters programme that includes a five-month placement option. This programme is specifically designed to meet the needs of graduates who do not have a business degree, but are keen to build on their specialism and enter into a more business-oriented career. In the past this programme has had graduates from Law, Arts, Science, Nursing and Information Systems.
The key features of the programme include:
- A full-time professional placement option, with individual placement support
- The option to undertake full-time academic research in an area of Management and Marketing within which you would like to specialise
- Practical assessments, participative and ‘real-world,’ team-based learning involving both individual and group-based project work
- Personal development, including presentation and communications skills, along with team-building and other inter-personal activities
- For further programme information, click here
PrOGRAMME Information EVENING
|Venue||Boole 1, UCC|
|Time||6 - 7:30 pm|
|Contact||Mr Gerard Horgan|
Recent graduates of the MSc in Management and Marketing have secured employment in companies lincluding Apple, Dell, Musgraves, EMC, Kerry Group, Allianz, Heineken, Amazon, Cadburys, A.I.B, Vodafone, amongst many others. Some students have set up their own businesses, such as Benchspace, while others have availed of the opportunity to pursue further research in a specific area of Management and Marketing at a PhD level.
Originally from Indonesia, I was a student of the MSc M&M last year. I did my placement in the Central Bank of Ireland, in the International Relations Team leading a communications project for the Financial Stability Directorate and assisting the IR team on Brexit issues. This placement was one of the best experiences I have ever had.