There will be three Interview Skills/Interview Preparation Workshops held on October 21st as well as separate CV Preparation Workshops. There will be more of these workshops held on October 28th if you cannot attend any on October 21st. Registration is required as places are limited due to capacity.
This session is to provide students with a framework to prepare for interview. This will include what you need to consider before, during and after the interview, including:
- Preparing for an in-person interview and a virtual online interview
- What to research in advance of the interview
- Preparing an ‘Elevator Pitch’
- Bringing together skills and experience using a framework that will ensure the key points are articulated in the interview
- How to prepare for competency-based interviews
- The interview closing, and how to be memorable
- Follow-up post interview.