The BIS Athena Swan Committee would like to invite staff and students to a lunchtime discussion on 'Diversity in Business is a Win Win'.
This event is to celebrate International Women’s Day and to promote equality, diversity and inclusion in BIS.
|Date||Monday, 9 March|
|Time||12.15 to 2pm (Lunch will be provided)|
|Location||Blackstone LaunchPad, Creative Zone, Boole Library, UCC|
|Registration||Please register on Eventbrite|
The session will kick off with some lunch and time for networking followed by introductions and briefs talks by the panel. There will then an open discussion around the questions listed below.
- Joe Feller, Head of BIS
- Alan Carroll, Bank Manager UCC & CIT, Bank of Ireland
- Andrea Graham, Senior Software Engineer, Workvivo
- Emmanuel Adeleke, Data & Analytics Director, EY
- Gillian Keating, Partner, Ronan Daly Jermyn
Questions for discussion
- What are the advantages of diversity in business?
- Why is achieving diversity in business still a challenge?
- What does work life balance look like in 2020?
- What is Universities’ Role in in promoting diversity in business?
- What role can students play to promote diversity in business?