With a number of our top employers, current students, recent graduates, and programme directors all in one venue this event is an invaluable opportunity for students to have face to face conversations, network and get in depth information on job roles, careers and postgraduate degree options.
Whether you are in College or in employment and looking to upskill to enhance your career prospects, this event is for you!
Schedule of Talks
|5.15 - 5.25||Demystifying the Application Process||Staff Common Room|
|5.30 - 5.40||Student Experience: My Journey from Arts Graduate to current MSc in Finance and Risk Management Student.||Staff Common Room|
|5.45 - 5.55||How to convert from STEM to Business||Staff Common Room|
|6.00 - 6.10||Student Experience: My journey from an Engineering Student to Market Trader||Staff Common Room|
|6.15 - 6.25||Student Experience: My journey from an MSc in Food Business and Innovation Student to Marketing Manager||Staff Common Room|
|6.30 - 6.40||Demystifying the Application Process||Staff Common Room|
On the night you will be able to:
- Chat with recent successful graduates.
- Learn about the postgraduate courses we offer.
- Find information on career changes and upskilling.
- Get answers to your questions about course structure, application process, entry criteria, fees and funding available.
- Obtain information on student life and many supports you will receive while studying at CUBS.
|Date||Tuesday 3rd March|
|Time||5pm - 7pm|
|Location||Aula Maxima, University College Cork. View location on Google maps. Find out about UCC parking locations near campus.|
|Register||Register online for free through Eventbrite|
|For further information||Contact Us:
Email: [email protected].ie or
Telephone: +353 (0)21 490 2233