6th Year students interested in CK204 BSc Finance at UCC have the opportunity to hear from lecturers, students and graduates of the degree.
Join CUBS on the 19th of January 2022 for an informational evening for students interested in CK204 BSc Finance.
Please contact [email protected] with any queries.
|Date||19th January 2022|
|Time||2.00 - 4.00 PM|
- 14:00 - Welcome address. Professor Mark Mulcahy. Head of Department of Accounting & Finance.
- 14:05 - Finance in the BSc Finance. Dr Steve O’Callaghan. Co-Director BSc Finance.
- 14:25 - Economics in the BSc Finance. Dr Meadhbh Sherman. Co-Director BSc Finance.
- 14:45 - Placement Programme and Careers. Aileen Waterman. BSc Finance Placement Manager.
- 15:05 - The Student Experience. Gael Walsh. BSc Finance, 4th Year.
- 15:25 - Guest Speaker: Connor Vallely. JP Morgan and BSc Finance graduate (2018)
- 15:45 - Q & A session
- 16:00 - Close