The Degree of MSc by Research offers you the opportunity to pursue research on a specialist topic in Accounting, Economics, Food Business and Development, Finance, Information Systems, Management or Marketing.
The minimum duration for this degree is 12 months (full-time), the normal maximum is 24 months (part-time). The programme may also be taken as a part-time option (minimum two years, normal maximum four years).
The Programme Aims to:
- Develop your research capabilities and critical thinking skills.
- Provide you with an excellent grounding in research.
- Develop your in-depth knowledge of accounting/economics/food business and development/finance/information systems/management/marketing scholarship.
Practicalities & Assessment
The regulations and procedures for the conduct of the Research Masters examination can be found here.
A candidate who is the holder of a degree or other professional qualification or appropriate relevant experience and who has a minimum of three years' professional business/administrative experience is eligible for the MSc by Research Degree, subject to the approval of the Graduate Studies Committee.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS: 6.5- with no individual section lower than 5.5
- TOEFL: 90 - with minimum scores as follows: Listening- 17; Reading - 18; Speaking - 20; Writing - 17
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: Grade C
- Cambridge Advanced Exam: Grade B
- Pearson PTE: Minimum Score of 63 with no section score below 59
Below is a checklist of documents that must be provided with your application - click on this to download a printer-friendly version.
More Detail visit the International Education Office website.